First came Queen, now we have a second legend on coins produced by the Royal Mint – Elton John.
Unavailable any more from the Royal Mint – this is a legend coin for Elton John.
This Elton John commemorative coin is struck from 1oz of 99.9% pure silver and produced in high detail with stunning colour enhancements.
As one of my favourite singing legends, we have attended one of Elton John’s 4,000+ performances and certainly have purchased may of his 300+ million records worldwide. Producing an incredible number of hit singles – Crocodile Rock, Your Song, Goodbye Yellow Brick Road, Candle in the Wind, I’m Still Standing and so many more – Elton is undoubtedly one of the world’s truly great music superstars.
- Official celebration of iconic British superstar Elton John.
- Crafted from 1oz of 99.9% silver – enhanced with colour.
- Struck to Proof quality – limited edition just 7,500.
- Official British legal tender – measures 38.61mm.
- Housed within an official Royal Mint case.
- Includes an official Royal Mint Certificate of Authenticity.
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 3.2 cm|