To celebrate a platinum wedding anniversary is a significant event for any couple, to do it under the eyes of the world is a huge event.
This coin from the Royal Mint celebrates the Queen and Prince Philip in this amazing milestone.
Etienne Millner’s combined portrait on the obverse represents a sense of duty, His Royal Highness The Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh supporting Her Majesty The Queen in his role of royal consort. On the reverse, John Bergdahl’s equestrian portrait captures the couple sharing their love of horses side-by-side.
Grab your coin today under RRP!
More from the Royal Mint:
- A royal love story told with two new designs
- The only official UK coin collection to mark this personal celebration
- The first combined portrait of The Queen and Prince Philip on an official UK coin for ten years
- Struck in sterling silver and finished to Proof standard
- A Limited Edition Presentation of just 15,000
|9.7 × 9.7 × 3 cm